Definitive Surgical Trauma Care Course
- Monday 24 - Wednesday 26 October
- Perth, WA
- Cost: DSTC Course for surgeons – AUD $3,950
- Registration and further details including program and venue will be available soon
About the Course
The Definitive Surgical Trauma Care - DSTC - provides a thorough exploration into:
- Surgical decision-making in complex scenarios
- Operative technique in critically ill trauma patients
- Hands on practical experience with experienced instructors (both national and international)
- Insight into difficult trauma situations with learned techniques of haemorrhage control and the ability to handle major thoracic, cardiac and abdominal injuries
DSTC is recommended by The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons for all Consultant Surgeons and final year trainees. The course also provides multidisciplinary training to consultant anaesthetists and anaesthetic fellows (post-exam) involved in trauma.
For further details including how to register, please visit DSTC.COM.AU.
Run inconjunction with the Westerns Australian Trauma Training and Education Unit - WATTEU